This web page contains detailed information on how to remove GamesDesktop 021.005010187 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 021.005010187 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Further information on GAMESDESKTOP can be seen here
. You can get more details on GamesDesktop 021.005010187 at http://mx.gamesdesktop.com
. Usually the GamesDesktop 021.005010187 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_mx_005010187 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing GamesDesktop 021.005010187 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_mx_005010187\gmsd_mx_005010187 - uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called gamesdesktop_widget.exe and it has a size of 9.89 MB (10375168 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in GamesDesktop 021.005010187. They take 14.74 MB (15458252
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.89 MB)
- gmsd_mx_005010187 - uninstall.exe (704.09 KB)
- gmsd_mx_005010187.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (381.19 KB)
This data is about GamesDesktop 021.005010187 version 021.005010187
If you are manually uninstalling GamesDesktop 021.005010187 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_mx_005010187
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_mx_005010187\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_mx_005010187\gmsd_mx_005010187 - uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_mx_005010187\gmsd_mx_005010187 - uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_mx_005010187\gmsd_mx_005010187.exe
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_mx_005010187_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 021.005010187 is a program marketed by GAMESDESKTOP. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall GamesDesktop 021.005010187 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 021.005010187 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 021.005010187 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 021.005010187". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 021.005010187 app will be found very quickly. After you select GamesDesktop 021.005010187 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 021.005010187, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 021.005010187:
- The software company is: http://mx.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_mx_005010187\gmsd_mx_005010187 - uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GamesDesktop 021.005010187.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 021.005010187, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 021.005010187 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 021.005010187 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 021.005010187 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 021.005010187 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 021.005010187 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-26 05:19:07.520