This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 021.005010041 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 021.005010041 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. Go over here
where you can read more on GAMESDESKTOP. You can read more about about GamesDesktop 021.005010041 at http://mx.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 021.005010041 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_mx_005010041 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. GamesDesktop 021.005010041's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_mx_005010041\unins000.exe". gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 021.005010041's primary executable file and it takes close to 9.78 MB (10249872 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of GamesDesktop 021.005010041. They take about 14.63 MB (15340024
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.78 MB)
- gmsd_mx_005010041.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (389.75 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.46 KB)
The current web page applies to GamesDesktop 021.005010041 version 021.005010041
When planning to uninstall GamesDesktop 021.005010041 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall GamesDesktop 021.005010041:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_mx_005010041
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_mx_005010041\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_mx_005010041\gmsd_mx_005010041.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_mx_005010041\predm.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_mx_005010041\unins000.dat
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_mx_005010041_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 021.005010041 is a program offered by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove GamesDesktop 021.005010041 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete GamesDesktop 021.005010041 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 021.005010041 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 021.005010041". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 021.005010041 program will be found automatically. When you click GamesDesktop 021.005010041 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 021.005010041, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 021.005010041:
- The web site of the program is: http://mx.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_mx_005010041\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GamesDesktop 021.005010041.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 021.005010041, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 021.005010041 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 021.005010041 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 021.005010041 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 021.005010041 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 021.005010041 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-26 02:02:02.427