GamesDesktop 021.004010129 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 021.004010129 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on GAMESDESKTOP. GamesDesktop 021.004010129 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_mx_004010129 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 021.004010129 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_mx_004010129\unins000.exe". GamesDesktop 021.004010129's primary file takes about 387.57 KB (396872 bytes) and is called predm.exe.
The following executables are installed along with GamesDesktop 021.004010129. They occupy about 1.06 MB (1113765
bytes) on disk.
- predm.exe (387.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 021.004010129
of GamesDesktop 021.004010129.
GamesDesktop 021.004010129 is an application marketed by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall GamesDesktop 021.004010129 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GamesDesktop 021.004010129 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 021.004010129 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 021.004010129". The GamesDesktop 021.004010129 application will be found automatically. After you select GamesDesktop 021.004010129 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 021.004010129, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GamesDesktop 021.004010129.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 021.004010129, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 021.004010129 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 021.004010129 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 021.004010129 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 021.004010129 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 021.004010129 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 04:12:21.160