GamesDesktop 020.67 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.67 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Open here
for more information on GAMESDESKTOP. More info about the application GamesDesktop 020.67 can be found at http://br.gamesdesktop.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_67 folder (same installation drive as Windows). GamesDesktop 020.67's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_67\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is named predm.exe and occupies 386.20 KB (395464 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with GamesDesktop 020.67. They occupy about 386.20 KB (395464
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 020.67
of GamesDesktop 020.67.
GamesDesktop 020.67 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall GamesDesktop 020.67 from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall GamesDesktop 020.67:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_67
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_89\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP\GamesDesktop.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_br_67_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 020.67 is a program released by GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove GamesDesktop 020.67 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.67 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 020.67 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 020.67". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 020.67 program will be found automatically. When you select GamesDesktop 020.67 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 020.67, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 020.67:
- The software company is: http://br.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_67\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GamesDesktop 020.67.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 020.67, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 020.67 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.67 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 020.67 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 020.67 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 020.67 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 17:25:19.937