This page is about GamesDesktop 020.58 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.58 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. Open here
for more info on GAMESDESKTOP. You can read more about on GamesDesktop 020.58 at http://br.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 020.58 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_58 folder, regulated by the user's choice. GamesDesktop 020.58's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_58\unins000.exe". gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.13 MB (3279016 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in GamesDesktop 020.58. They occupy 7.97 MB (8360168
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- gmsd_br_58.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (386.20 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.20 KB)
This web page is about GamesDesktop 020.58 version 020.58
GamesDesktop 020.58 is a program released by GAMESDESKTOP. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase GamesDesktop 020.58 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete GamesDesktop 020.58 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 020.58 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 020.58". The GamesDesktop 020.58 application will be found very quickly. After you click GamesDesktop 020.58 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 020.58, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 020.58:
- The publisher is: http://br.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_58\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GamesDesktop 020.58.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 020.58, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 020.58 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.58 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 020.58 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 020.58 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 020.58 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 20:51:36.737