You can find below details on how to remove GamesDesktop 020.5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.5 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Further information on GAMESDESKTOP can be seen here
. Please open http://br.gamesdesktop.com
if you want to read more on GamesDesktop 020.5 on GAMESDESKTOP's page. GamesDesktop 020.5 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_5 folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing GamesDesktop 020.5 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_5\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. predm.exe is the GamesDesktop 020.5's primary executable file and it occupies about 386.09 KB (395360 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with GamesDesktop 020.5. They take about 1.06 MB (1107248
bytes) on disk.
- predm.exe (386.09 KB)
- unins000.exe (695.20 KB)
The current web page applies to GamesDesktop 020.5 version 020.5
GamesDesktop 020.5 is an application marketed by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove GamesDesktop 020.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 020.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 020.5". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 020.5 program will be found very quickly. When you click GamesDesktop 020.5 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 020.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 020.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://br.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_5\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GamesDesktop 020.5.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 020.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 020.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.5 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 020.5 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-25 18:00:07.810