GamesDesktop 020.46 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.46 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Open here
where you can read more on GAMESDESKTOP. Click on http://br.gamesdesktop.com
to get more information about GamesDesktop 020.46 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. GamesDesktop 020.46 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_46 folder, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 020.46 is "C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_46\unins000.exe". GamesDesktop 020.46's primary file takes around 3.13 MB (3283624 bytes) and its name is gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The executables below are part of GamesDesktop 020.46. They take an average of 4.18 MB (4386880
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- predm.exe (386.20 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 020.46
of GamesDesktop 020.46.
GamesDesktop 020.46 is an application marketed by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove GamesDesktop 020.46 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GamesDesktop 020.46 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 020.46 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 020.46". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 020.46 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GamesDesktop 020.46 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 020.46, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 020.46:
- The software company is: http://br.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_46\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 020.46.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.46, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 020.46 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 020.46 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.46 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 020.46 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.46 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-31 15:04:31.127