This page contains thorough information on how to remove GamesDesktop 020.446 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.446 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Go over here
where you can find out more on GAMESDESKTOP. More information about GamesDesktop 020.446 can be found at http://br.gamesdesktop.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_446 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_446\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove GamesDesktop 020.446. The application's main executable file occupies 9.79 MB (10262160 bytes) on disk and is titled gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
GamesDesktop 020.446 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.64 MB (15355166
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.79 MB)
- gmsd_br_446.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (385.48 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 020.446
of GamesDesktop 020.446.
GamesDesktop 020.446 is an application by GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.446 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete GamesDesktop 020.446 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 020.446 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 020.446". The GamesDesktop 020.446 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GamesDesktop 020.446 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 020.446, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 020.446:
- The web site of the program is: http://br.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_446\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 020.446.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 020.446, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 020.446 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.446 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.446 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 020.446 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.446 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 16:16:12.810