This page contains thorough information on how to remove GamesDesktop 020.446 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.446 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Go over here
where you can find out more on GAMESDESKTOP. More information about GamesDesktop 020.446 can be found at http://br.gamesdesktop.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_446 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_446\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove GamesDesktop 020.446. The application's main executable file occupies 9.79 MB (10262160 bytes) on disk and is titled gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
GamesDesktop 020.446 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.64 MB (15355166
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.79 MB)
- gmsd_br_446.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (385.48 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 020.446
of GamesDesktop 020.446.
GamesDesktop 020.446 is an application by GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.446 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete GamesDesktop 020.446 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 020.446 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 020.446". The GamesDesktop 020.446 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GamesDesktop 020.446 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 020.446, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 020.446:
- The publisher is: http://br.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_446\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 020.446.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 020.446, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 020.446 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.446 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.446 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 020.446 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.446 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 16:16:12.810