This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.398 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.398 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Open here
for more information on GAMESDESKTOP. Detailed information about GamesDesktop 020.398 can be seen at http://br.gamesdesktop.com
. Usually the GamesDesktop 020.398 program is found in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_398 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. GamesDesktop 020.398's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_398\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called gamesdesktop_widget.exe and its approximative size is 9.79 MB (10260424 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in GamesDesktop 020.398. They take 10.84 MB (11371190
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.79 MB)
- predm.exe (385.02 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.72 KB)
This web page is about GamesDesktop 020.398 version 020.398
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Directories that were left behind:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_398
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_398\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_398\gmsd_br_398.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_398\predm.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_398\unins000.dat
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_br_398_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 020.398 is an application released by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove GamesDesktop 020.398 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete GamesDesktop 020.398 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 020.398 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 020.398". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 020.398 program will be found very quickly. When you select GamesDesktop 020.398 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 020.398, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 020.398:
- The software company is: http://br.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_398\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 020.398.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.398, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 020.398 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 020.398 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 020.398 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 020.398 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 020.398 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 22:38:30.373