This web page is about GamesDesktop 020.395 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.395 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Check out here
for more details on GAMESDESKTOP. Please follow http://br.gamesdesktop.com
if you want to read more on GamesDesktop 020.395 on GAMESDESKTOP's web page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_395 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall GamesDesktop 020.395 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_395\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. GamesDesktop 020.395's main file takes around 9.79 MB (10260424 bytes) and its name is gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The executables below are part of GamesDesktop 020.395. They occupy an average of 14.64 MB (15354494
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.79 MB)
- gmsd_br_395.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (385.02 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 020.395
of GamesDesktop 020.395.
GamesDesktop 020.395 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_395\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Continue GamesDesktop Uninstaller.lnk
GamesDesktop 020.395 is a program released by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.395 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.395 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 020.395 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 020.395". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 020.395 app will be found very quickly. When you select GamesDesktop 020.395 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 020.395, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 020.395:
- The software company is: http://br.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_395\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GamesDesktop 020.395.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.395, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 020.395 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 020.395 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 020.395 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 020.395 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 020.395 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 19:05:04.777