This info is about GamesDesktop 020.394 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.394 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. More data about GAMESDESKTOP can be found here
. You can get more details about GamesDesktop 020.394 at http://br.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 020.394 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_394 folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove GamesDesktop 020.394 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_394\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 020.394's primary executable file and it occupies around 9.79 MB (10260424 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GamesDesktop 020.394. They take about 10.84 MB (11371118
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.79 MB)
- predm.exe (384.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 020.394
of GamesDesktop 020.394.
GamesDesktop 020.394 is a program released by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove GamesDesktop 020.394 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase GamesDesktop 020.394 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 020.394 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 020.394". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 020.394 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GamesDesktop 020.394 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 020.394, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 020.394:
- The software company is: http://br.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_394\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GamesDesktop 020.394.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.394, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 020.394 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.394 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.394 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 020.394 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.394 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 22:38:30.373