This web page contains detailed information on how to remove GamesDesktop 020.391 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.391 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. You can find out more on GAMESDESKTOP or check for application updates here
. Click on http://br.gamesdesktop.com
to get more information about GamesDesktop 020.391 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_391 directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_391\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.391. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 9.79 MB (10260424 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of GamesDesktop 020.391. They occupy about 14.64 MB (15353910
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.79 MB)
- gmsd_br_391.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (384.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 020.391
of GamesDesktop 020.391.
GamesDesktop 020.391 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall GamesDesktop 020.391 from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk by GamesDesktop 020.391's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_391
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_391\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_391\unins001.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_br_391_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 020.391 is an application marketed by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove GamesDesktop 020.391 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.391 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 020.391 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 020.391". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 020.391 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GamesDesktop 020.391 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 020.391, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 020.391:
- The publisher is: http://br.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_391\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GamesDesktop 020.391.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.391, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 020.391 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.391 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 020.391 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 020.391 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 020.391 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 16:32:28.640