GamesDesktop 020.386 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.386 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. More data about GAMESDESKTOP can be read here
. You can read more about on GamesDesktop 020.386 at http://br.gamesdesktop.com
. Usually the GamesDesktop 020.386 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_386 directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_386\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.386. The program's main executable file has a size of 384.88 KB (394112 bytes) on disk and is titled predm.exe.
The executables below are part of GamesDesktop 020.386. They take an average of 10.84 MB (11371046
bytes) on disk.
- predm.exe (384.88 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.72 KB)
The current page applies to GamesDesktop 020.386 version 020.386
GamesDesktop 020.386 is a program offered by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase GamesDesktop 020.386 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.386 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 020.386 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 020.386". The GamesDesktop 020.386 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GamesDesktop 020.386 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 020.386, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 020.386:
- The publisher is: http://br.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_386\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GamesDesktop 020.386.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 020.386, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 020.386 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 020.386 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.386 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 020.386 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.386 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 12:32:00.247