This page contains thorough information on how to remove GamesDesktop 020.332 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.332 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Further information on GAMESDESKTOP can be found here
. More info about the app GamesDesktop 020.332 can be seen at http://br.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 020.332 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_332 directory, regulated by the user's decision. GamesDesktop 020.332's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_332\unins000.exe". GamesDesktop 020.332's primary file takes around 3.12 MB (3274928 bytes) and is called gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
GamesDesktop 020.332 is comprised of the following executables which take 7.97 MB (8359288
bytes) on disk:
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
- gmsd_br_332.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (386.52 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.51 KB)
This data is about GamesDesktop 020.332 version 020.332
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall GamesDesktop 020.332.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_335\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_br_335_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 020.332 is a program marketed by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove GamesDesktop 020.332 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GamesDesktop 020.332 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 020.332 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 020.332". The GamesDesktop 020.332 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GamesDesktop 020.332 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 020.332, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 020.332:
- The web site of the program is: http://br.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_332\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GamesDesktop 020.332.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 020.332, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 020.332 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.332 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 020.332 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 020.332 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 020.332 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 20:58:48.000