You can find below details on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.285 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.285 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Check out here
for more info on GAMESDESKTOP. You can see more info about GamesDesktop 020.285 at http://br.gamesdesktop.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_285 folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_285\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove GamesDesktop 020.285. The program's main executable file is called gamesdesktop_widget.exe and it has a size of 3.12 MB (3274928 bytes).
GamesDesktop 020.285 contains of the executables below. They take 7.97 MB (8357208
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
- gmsd_br_285.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (384.49 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 020.285
of GamesDesktop 020.285.
GamesDesktop 020.285 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall GamesDesktop 020.285 from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove GamesDesktop 020.285:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_285
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_285\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_285\gmsd_br_285.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_285\predm.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_285\unins000.dat
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_br_285_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 020.285 is a program released by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase GamesDesktop 020.285 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.285 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 020.285 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 020.285". The GamesDesktop 020.285 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GamesDesktop 020.285 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 020.285, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 020.285:
- The publisher is: http://br.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_285\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GamesDesktop 020.285.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 020.285, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 020.285 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.285 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 020.285 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 020.285 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 020.285 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 20:28:13.543