This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.277 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.277 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. More info about GAMESDESKTOP can be found here
. Click on http://br.gamesdesktop.com
to get more details about GamesDesktop 020.277 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. GamesDesktop 020.277 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_277 directory, regulated by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_277\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.277. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 020.277's main executable file and it takes circa 3.12 MB (3274928 bytes) on disk.
GamesDesktop 020.277 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.17 MB (4377048
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
- predm.exe (382.78 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.51 KB)
The current page applies to GamesDesktop 020.277 version 020.277
GamesDesktop 020.277 is an application offered by GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove GamesDesktop 020.277 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.277 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 020.277 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 020.277". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 020.277 program will be found very quickly. After you click GamesDesktop 020.277 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 020.277, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 020.277:
- The software company is: http://br.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_277\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GamesDesktop 020.277.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.277, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 020.277 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 020.277 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 020.277 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 020.277 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 020.277 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 13:46:31.870