This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.246 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.246 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. Go over here
for more information on GAMESDESKTOP. More details about GamesDesktop 020.246 can be seen at http://br.gamesdesktop.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_246 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 020.246 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_246\unins000.exe". GamesDesktop 020.246's primary file takes around 3.13 MB (3283120 bytes) and its name is gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The executables below are part of GamesDesktop 020.246. They occupy about 7.97 MB (8359592
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- gmsd_br_246.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (383.82 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 020.246
of GamesDesktop 020.246.
GamesDesktop 020.246 is a program released by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase GamesDesktop 020.246 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete GamesDesktop 020.246 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 020.246 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 020.246". The GamesDesktop 020.246 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GamesDesktop 020.246 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 020.246, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 020.246:
- The publisher is: http://br.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_246\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GamesDesktop 020.246.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 020.246, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 020.246 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.246 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.246 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 020.246 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.246 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 17:13:39.693