GamesDesktop 020.185 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.185 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. You can find out more on GAMESDESKTOP or check for application updates here
. More details about GamesDesktop 020.185 can be seen at http://br.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 020.185 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_185 directory, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall GamesDesktop 020.185 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_185\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called unins000.exe and it has a size of 689.51 KB (706056 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside GamesDesktop 020.185. They occupy about 689.51 KB (706056
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to GamesDesktop 020.185 version 020.185
GamesDesktop 020.185 is an application by GAMESDESKTOP. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.185 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete GamesDesktop 020.185 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 020.185 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 020.185". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 020.185 application will be found automatically. When you select GamesDesktop 020.185 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 020.185, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 020.185:
- The publisher is: http://br.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_185\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GamesDesktop 020.185.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 020.185, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 020.185 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.185 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 020.185 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 020.185 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 020.185 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-07-28 21:45:27.037