GamesDesktop 020.181 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.181 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. You can read more on GAMESDESKTOP or check for application updates here
. Further information about GamesDesktop 020.181 can be found at http://br.gamesdesktop.com
. Usually the GamesDesktop 020.181 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_181 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_181\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove GamesDesktop 020.181. The application's main executable file occupies 3.13 MB (3283120 bytes) on disk and is called gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
GamesDesktop 020.181 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.98 MB (8362832
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- gmsd_br_181.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (383.81 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.20 KB)
This info is about GamesDesktop 020.181 version 020.181
GamesDesktop 020.181 is a program marketed by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase GamesDesktop 020.181 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GamesDesktop 020.181 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 020.181 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 020.181". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 020.181 app will be found automatically. When you select GamesDesktop 020.181 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 020.181, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 020.181:
- The publisher is: http://br.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_181\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GamesDesktop 020.181.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 020.181, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 020.181 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 020.181 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.181 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 020.181 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.181 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 10:28:53.610