GamesDesktop 020.144 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.144 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. Further information on GAMESDESKTOP can be found here
. Please follow http://br.gamesdesktop.com
if you want to read more on GamesDesktop 020.144 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. GamesDesktop 020.144 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_144 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall GamesDesktop 020.144 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_144\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.13 MB (3283120 bytes) on disk and is titled gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The executable files below are part of GamesDesktop 020.144. They occupy an average of 4.19 MB (4392662
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- predm.exe (383.82 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.72 KB)
The current page applies to GamesDesktop 020.144 version 020.144
GamesDesktop 020.144 is a program offered by GAMESDESKTOP. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase GamesDesktop 020.144 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove GamesDesktop 020.144 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 020.144 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 020.144". The GamesDesktop 020.144 application will be found automatically. When you click GamesDesktop 020.144 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 020.144, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 020.144:
- The web site of the program is: http://br.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_144\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GamesDesktop 020.144.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 020.144, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 020.144 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 020.144 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 020.144 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 020.144 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 020.144 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 12:41:14.990