This page contains detailed information on how to remove GamesDesktop 020.142 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.142 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Open here
where you can read more on GAMESDESKTOP. You can see more info on GamesDesktop 020.142 at http://br.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 020.142 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_142 directory, subject to the user's option. "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_142\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove GamesDesktop 020.142. The application's main executable file occupies 383.82 KB (393032 bytes) on disk and is titled predm.exe.
The following executable files are contained in GamesDesktop 020.142. They take 1.06 MB (1109542
bytes) on disk.
- predm.exe (383.82 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 020.142
of GamesDesktop 020.142.
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove GamesDesktop 020.142.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
GamesDesktop 020.142 is an application offered by GAMESDESKTOP. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to remove GamesDesktop 020.142 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase GamesDesktop 020.142 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 020.142 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 020.142". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 020.142 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GamesDesktop 020.142 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 020.142, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 020.142:
- The software company is: http://br.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_142\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GamesDesktop 020.142.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 020.142, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 020.142 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.142 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 020.142 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 020.142 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 020.142 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-25 19:08:49.807