GamesDesktop 020.140 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.140 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. More data about GAMESDESKTOP can be seen here
. Please follow http://br.gamesdesktop.com
if you want to read more on GamesDesktop 020.140 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_140 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 020.140 is "C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_140\unins000.exe". gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 020.140's primary executable file and it takes around 3.13 MB (3283120 bytes) on disk.
GamesDesktop 020.140 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.19 MB (4392662
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- predm.exe (383.82 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 020.140
of GamesDesktop 020.140.
GamesDesktop 020.140 is an application released by GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.140 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.140 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 020.140 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 020.140". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 020.140 application will be found automatically. When you click GamesDesktop 020.140 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 020.140, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 020.140:
- The software company is: http://br.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_140\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GamesDesktop 020.140.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 020.140, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 020.140 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 020.140 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.140 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 020.140 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.140 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 02:37:03.483