This page is about GamesDesktop 020.128 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.128 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. More information about GAMESDESKTOP can be seen here
. More info about the application GamesDesktop 020.128 can be seen at http://br.gamesdesktop.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Arquivos de programas\gmsd_br_128 directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Arquivos de programas\gmsd_br_128\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove GamesDesktop 020.128. GamesDesktop 020.128's primary file takes about 3.13 MB (3283120 bytes) and is named gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The following executables are contained in GamesDesktop 020.128. They take 4.19 MB (4392662
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- predm.exe (383.82 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 020.128
of GamesDesktop 020.128.
If you are manually uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.128 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall GamesDesktop 020.128:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
GamesDesktop 020.128 is an application released by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove GamesDesktop 020.128 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete GamesDesktop 020.128 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 020.128 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 020.128". The GamesDesktop 020.128 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GamesDesktop 020.128 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 020.128, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 020.128:
- The publisher is: http://br.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Arquivos de programas\gmsd_br_128\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GamesDesktop 020.128.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 020.128, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 020.128 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 020.128 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.128 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 020.128 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.128 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-17 13:08:03.547