This info is about GamesDesktop 020.021010240 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.021010240 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. You can find out more on GAMESDESKTOP or check for application updates here
. GamesDesktop 020.021010240 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_021010240 folder, depending on the user's choice. GamesDesktop 020.021010240's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_021010240\unins000.exe". gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 9.90 MB (10375680 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in GamesDesktop 020.021010240. They occupy 15.10 MB (15833372
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.90 MB)
- gmsd_br_021010240 - uninstall.exe (870.72 KB)
- gmsd_br_021010240.exe (3.77 MB)
- predm.exe (597.39 KB)
This web page is about GamesDesktop 020.021010240 version 020.021010240
GamesDesktop 020.021010240 is an application by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove GamesDesktop 020.021010240 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GamesDesktop 020.021010240 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 020.021010240 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 020.021010240". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 020.021010240 program will be found very quickly. After you click GamesDesktop 020.021010240 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 020.021010240, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GamesDesktop 020.021010240.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 020.021010240, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 020.021010240 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.021010240 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 020.021010240 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 020.021010240 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 020.021010240 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 10:28:27.507