You can find below details on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.021010238 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.021010238 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. More data about GAMESDESKTOP can be read here
. GamesDesktop 020.021010238 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_021010238 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing GamesDesktop 020.021010238 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_021010238\gmsd_br_021010238 - uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 020.021010238's primary executable file and it takes approximately 9.90 MB (10375680 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with GamesDesktop 020.021010238. They occupy about 11.33 MB (11878506
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.90 MB)
- gmsd_br_021010238 - uninstall.exe (870.22 KB)
- predm.exe (597.39 KB)
This info is about GamesDesktop 020.021010238 version 020.021010238
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you remove GamesDesktop 020.021010238 from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall GamesDesktop 020.021010238:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_021010238
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_021010238\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_021010238\gmsd_br_021010238 - uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_021010238\predm.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP\GamesDesktop.lnk
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_br_021010238_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 020.021010238 is a program by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.021010238 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase GamesDesktop 020.021010238 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 020.021010238 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 020.021010238". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 020.021010238 program will be found very quickly. After you select GamesDesktop 020.021010238 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 020.021010238, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GamesDesktop 020.021010238.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 020.021010238, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 020.021010238 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.021010238 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.021010238 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 020.021010238 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.021010238 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 20:21:41.810