This page contains thorough information on how to remove GamesDesktop 020.009010008 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.009010008 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. More information on GAMESDESKTOP can be seen here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_009010008 directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_009010008\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.009010008. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 020.009010008's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 9.77 MB (10247312 bytes) on disk.
GamesDesktop 020.009010008 contains of the executables below. They occupy 14.63 MB (15339592
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.77 MB)
- gmsd_br_009010008.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.18 KB)
This info is about GamesDesktop 020.009010008 version 020.009010008
GamesDesktop 020.009010008 is a program marketed by GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.009010008 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GamesDesktop 020.009010008 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 020.009010008 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 020.009010008". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 020.009010008 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GamesDesktop 020.009010008 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 020.009010008, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GamesDesktop 020.009010008.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.009010008, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 020.009010008 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.009010008 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 020.009010008 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 020.009010008 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 020.009010008 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 22:00:50.457