This web page contains complete information on how to remove GamesDesktop 020.005010185 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.005010185 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Additional info about GAMESDESKTOP can be seen here
. Please follow http://br.gamesdesktop.com
if you want to read more on GamesDesktop 020.005010185 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. Usually the GamesDesktop 020.005010185 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_005010185 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. GamesDesktop 020.005010185's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_005010185\gmsd_br_005010185 - uninstall.exe". GamesDesktop 020.005010185's primary file takes about 9.90 MB (10375680 bytes) and is named gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
GamesDesktop 020.005010185 is composed of the following executables which take 14.90 MB (15621709
bytes) on disk:
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.90 MB)
- gmsd_br_005010185 - uninstall.exe (862.22 KB)
- gmsd_br_005010185.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (381.19 KB)
The current page applies to GamesDesktop 020.005010185 version 020.005010185
GamesDesktop 020.005010185 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_005010185
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_005010185\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_005010185\gmsd_br_005010185 - uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_005010185\gmsd_br_005010185 - uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_005010185\gmsd_br_005010185.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_br_005010185_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 020.005010185 is a program released by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Some people decide to remove this application. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove GamesDesktop 020.005010185 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.005010185 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 020.005010185 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 020.005010185". The GamesDesktop 020.005010185 program will be found very quickly. When you click GamesDesktop 020.005010185 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 020.005010185, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 020.005010185:
- The web site of the program is: http://br.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_005010185\gmsd_br_005010185 - uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GamesDesktop 020.005010185.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.005010185, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 020.005010185 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.005010185 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 020.005010185 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 020.005010185 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 020.005010185 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-24 01:22:11.840