You can find on this page details on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.005010138 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.005010138 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Open here
where you can get more info on GAMESDESKTOP. Please open http://br.gamesdesktop.com
if you want to read more on GamesDesktop 020.005010138 on GAMESDESKTOP's page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_005010138 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove GamesDesktop 020.005010138 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_005010138\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 9.90 MB (10379264 bytes) on disk and is called gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The following executables are installed beside GamesDesktop 020.005010138. They occupy about 14.53 MB (15236966
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.90 MB)
- gmsd_br_005010138.exe (3.57 MB)
- predm.exe (383.96 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 020.005010138
of GamesDesktop 020.005010138.
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove GamesDesktop 020.005010138.Folders found on disk after you uninstall GamesDesktop 020.005010138 from your computer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_005010138
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_005010138\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_005010138\gmsd_br_005010138.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_005010138\predm.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_005010138\unins000.dat
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_br_005010138_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 020.005010138 is a program released by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase GamesDesktop 020.005010138 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete GamesDesktop 020.005010138 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 020.005010138 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 020.005010138". The GamesDesktop 020.005010138 app will be found very quickly. After you click GamesDesktop 020.005010138 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 020.005010138, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 020.005010138:
- The publisher is: http://br.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_005010138\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GamesDesktop 020.005010138.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.005010138, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 020.005010138 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 020.005010138 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.005010138 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 020.005010138 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.005010138 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 00:35:45.067