This web page is about GamesDesktop 020.005010039 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.005010039 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. More data about GAMESDESKTOP can be seen here
. More information about GamesDesktop 020.005010039 can be found at http://br.gamesdesktop.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_005010039 directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.005010039 is "C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_005010039\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 020.005010039's main executable file and it takes approximately 9.78 MB (10249872 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of GamesDesktop 020.005010039. They occupy an average of 14.63 MB (15341072
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.78 MB)
- gmsd_br_005010039.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (389.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.46 KB)
The current web page applies to GamesDesktop 020.005010039 version 020.005010039
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you remove GamesDesktop 020.005010039 from your PC.Directories that were left behind:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall GamesDesktop 020.005010039:
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_005010039
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_005010039\predm.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_005010039\unins000.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_br_005010039_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 020.005010039 is a program offered by GAMESDESKTOP. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove GamesDesktop 020.005010039 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove GamesDesktop 020.005010039 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 020.005010039 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 020.005010039". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 020.005010039 program will be found automatically. After you click GamesDesktop 020.005010039 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 020.005010039, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 020.005010039:
- The web site of the application is: http://br.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_005010039\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GamesDesktop 020.005010039.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 020.005010039, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 020.005010039 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.005010039 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 020.005010039 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 020.005010039 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 020.005010039 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-23 18:21:46.717