GamesDesktop 020.004010139 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.004010139 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. More information on GAMESDESKTOP can be found here
. GamesDesktop 020.004010139 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_004010139 folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove GamesDesktop 020.004010139 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_004010139\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled gamesdesktop_widget.exe and occupies 9.90 MB (10379776 bytes).
The following executables are contained in GamesDesktop 020.004010139. They take 14.73 MB (15450518
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.90 MB)
- gmsd_br_004010139.exe (3.57 MB)
- predm.exe (384.01 KB)
- unins000.exe (907.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 020.004010139
of GamesDesktop 020.004010139.
GamesDesktop 020.004010139 is an application offered by GAMESDESKTOP. Some computer users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase GamesDesktop 020.004010139 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GamesDesktop 020.004010139 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 020.004010139 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 020.004010139". The GamesDesktop 020.004010139 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GamesDesktop 020.004010139 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 020.004010139, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 020.004010139.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.004010139, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 020.004010139 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.004010139 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.004010139 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 020.004010139 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.004010139 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 20:12:39.860