GamesDesktop 020.004010139 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.004010139 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. More information on GAMESDESKTOP can be found here
. GamesDesktop 020.004010139 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_004010139 folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove GamesDesktop 020.004010139 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_004010139\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled gamesdesktop_widget.exe and occupies 9.90 MB (10379776 bytes).
The following executables are contained in GamesDesktop 020.004010139. They take 14.73 MB (15450518
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.90 MB)
- gmsd_br_004010139.exe (3.57 MB)
- predm.exe (384.01 KB)
- unins000.exe (907.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 020.004010139
of GamesDesktop 020.004010139.
GamesDesktop 020.004010139 is an application offered by GAMESDESKTOP. Some computer users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase GamesDesktop 020.004010139 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GamesDesktop 020.004010139 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 020.004010139 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 020.004010139". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 020.004010139 program will be found very quickly. When you select GamesDesktop 020.004010139 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 020.004010139, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 020.004010139.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.004010139, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 020.004010139 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.004010139 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.004010139 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 020.004010139 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.004010139 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 20:12:39.860