GamesDesktop 019.12 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 019.12 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. Check out here
where you can find out more on GAMESDESKTOP. Detailed information about GamesDesktop 019.12 can be seen at http://id.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 019.12 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_id_12 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing GamesDesktop 019.12 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_id_12\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 9.79 MB (10263184 bytes) on disk and is named gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with GamesDesktop 019.12. They occupy about 14.64 MB (15346104
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.79 MB)
- gmsd_id_12.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.38 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 019.12
of GamesDesktop 019.12.
GamesDesktop 019.12 is an application marketed by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase GamesDesktop 019.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase GamesDesktop 019.12 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 019.12 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 019.12". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 019.12 application will be found very quickly. When you click GamesDesktop 019.12 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 019.12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 019.12:
- The publisher is: http://id.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_id_12\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 019.12.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 019.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 019.12 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 019.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 019.12 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 019.12 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 019.12 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 04:43:30.797