GamesDesktop 019.12 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 019.12 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. Check out here
where you can find out more on GAMESDESKTOP. Detailed information about GamesDesktop 019.12 can be seen at http://id.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 019.12 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_id_12 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing GamesDesktop 019.12 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_id_12\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 9.79 MB (10263184 bytes) on disk and is named gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with GamesDesktop 019.12. They occupy about 14.64 MB (15346104
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.79 MB)
- gmsd_id_12.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.38 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 019.12
of GamesDesktop 019.12.
GamesDesktop 019.12 is an application marketed by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase GamesDesktop 019.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase GamesDesktop 019.12 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 019.12 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 019.12". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 019.12 application will be found very quickly. When you select GamesDesktop 019.12 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 019.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 019.12:
- The publisher is: http://id.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_id_12\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 019.12.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 019.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 019.12 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 019.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 019.12 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 019.12 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 019.12 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 04:43:30.797