How to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.46 from your computer
GamesDesktop 016.46 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by GAMESDESKTOP
. Check out here
where you can get more info on GAMESDESKTOP. You can read more about on GamesDesktop 016.46 at http://in.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 016.46 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_46 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 016.46 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_46\unins000.exe". predm.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 386.20 KB (395464 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in GamesDesktop 016.46. They take 1.05 MB (1103256
bytes) on disk.
- predm.exe (386.20 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 016.46
of GamesDesktop 016.46.
A way to erase GamesDesktop 016.46 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
GamesDesktop 016.46 is an application marketed by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove GamesDesktop 016.46 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 016.46 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 016.46". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 016.46 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GamesDesktop 016.46 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 016.46, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 016.46:
- The software company is: http://in.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_46\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GamesDesktop 016.46.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 016.46, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 016.46 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 016.46 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed GamesDesktop 016.46:
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.46 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 016.46 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.46 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 14:06:09.637