How to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.376 from your system
GamesDesktop 016.376 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by GAMESDESKTOP
. More information about GAMESDESKTOP can be read here
. You can get more details related to GamesDesktop 016.376 at http://in.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 016.376 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_in_376 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 016.376 is "C:\Program Files\gmsd_in_376\unins000.exe". gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 016.376's main executable file and it occupies close to 9.79 MB (10263696 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in GamesDesktop 016.376. They occupy 14.64 MB (15348152
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.79 MB)
- gmsd_in_376.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.38 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 016.376
of GamesDesktop 016.376.
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall GamesDesktop 016.376.Folders found on disk after you uninstall GamesDesktop 016.376 from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by GamesDesktop 016.376 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_in_376
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_in_376\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_in_376\gmsd_in_376.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_in_376\predm.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_in_376\unins000.dat
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_in_376_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
A way to delete GamesDesktop 016.376 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
GamesDesktop 016.376 is an application by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove GamesDesktop 016.376 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 016.376 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 016.376". The GamesDesktop 016.376 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GamesDesktop 016.376 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 016.376, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 016.376:
- The web site of the program is: http://in.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_in_376\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GamesDesktop 016.376.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 016.376, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 016.376 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 016.376 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed GamesDesktop 016.376:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.376 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 016.376 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.376 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 15:32:04.327