GamesDesktop 016.350 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.350 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. Additional info about GAMESDESKTOP can be found here
. You can get more details about GamesDesktop 016.350 at http://in.gamesdesktop.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_in_350 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall GamesDesktop 016.350 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\gmsd_in_350\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 016.350's primary executable file and it occupies around 9.79 MB (10262672 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with GamesDesktop 016.350. They occupy about 14.64 MB (15354725
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.79 MB)
- gmsd_in_350.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (385.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.67 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 016.350
of GamesDesktop 016.350.
GamesDesktop 016.350 is an application by GAMESDESKTOP. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.350 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GamesDesktop 016.350 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 016.350 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 016.350". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 016.350 application will be found very quickly. After you click GamesDesktop 016.350 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 016.350, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 016.350:
- The publisher is: http://in.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_in_350\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GamesDesktop 016.350.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 016.350, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 016.350 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 016.350 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.350 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 016.350 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.350 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-30 09:26:50.903