This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.256 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.256 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. Go over here
where you can find out more on GAMESDESKTOP. You can see more info about GamesDesktop 016.256 at http://in.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 016.256 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_in_256 folder, depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\gmsd_in_256\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.256. The program's main executable file is named gamesdesktop_widget.exe and its approximative size is 3.12 MB (3274928 bytes).
GamesDesktop 016.256 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.97 MB (8357320
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
- gmsd_in_256.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (384.60 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.51 KB)
The current web page applies to GamesDesktop 016.256 version 016.256
GamesDesktop 016.256 is a program by GAMESDESKTOP. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase GamesDesktop 016.256 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.256 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 016.256 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 016.256". The GamesDesktop 016.256 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GamesDesktop 016.256 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 016.256, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 016.256:
- The software company is: http://in.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_in_256\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GamesDesktop 016.256.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 016.256, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 016.256 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 016.256 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 016.256 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 016.256 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 016.256 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 17:22:54.323