You can find below details on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.241 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.241 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Further information on GAMESDESKTOP can be seen here
. More data about the application GamesDesktop 016.241 can be seen at http://in.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 016.241 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_241 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove GamesDesktop 016.241 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_241\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.12 MB (3274928 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside GamesDesktop 016.241. They occupy about 7.97 MB (8357496
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
- gmsd_in_241.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (384.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.51 KB)
This page is about GamesDesktop 016.241 version 016.241
GamesDesktop 016.241 is a program marketed by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove GamesDesktop 016.241 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GamesDesktop 016.241 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 016.241 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 016.241". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 016.241 application will be found automatically. When you click GamesDesktop 016.241 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 016.241, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 016.241:
- The publisher is: http://in.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_241\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GamesDesktop 016.241.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 016.241, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 016.241 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 016.241 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 016.241 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 016.241 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 016.241 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 14:59:32.287