GamesDesktop 016.189 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.189 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Take a look here
for more details on GAMESDESKTOP. More data about the app GamesDesktop 016.189 can be seen at http://in.gamesdesktop.com
. Usually the GamesDesktop 016.189 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_189 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. GamesDesktop 016.189's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_189\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called gamesdesktop_widget.exe and occupies 3.14 MB (3288442 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in GamesDesktop 016.189. They occupy 7.99 MB (8375966
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.14 MB)
- gmsd_in_189.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (387.92 KB)
- unins000.exe (694.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 016.189
of GamesDesktop 016.189.
GamesDesktop 016.189 is an application by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, people try to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase GamesDesktop 016.189 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GamesDesktop 016.189 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 016.189 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 016.189". The GamesDesktop 016.189 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GamesDesktop 016.189 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 016.189, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 016.189:
- The web site of the application is: http://in.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_189\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GamesDesktop 016.189.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 016.189, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 016.189 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 016.189 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.189 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 016.189 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.189 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 11:32:02.467