This info is about GamesDesktop 016.185 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.185 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. More information on GAMESDESKTOP can be seen here
. More details about the application GamesDesktop 016.185 can be seen at http://in.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 016.185 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_185 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove GamesDesktop 016.185 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_185\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled gamesdesktop_widget.exe and occupies 3.13 MB (3283120 bytes).
GamesDesktop 016.185 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.97 MB (8360104
bytes) on disk:
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- gmsd_in_185.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (383.82 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 016.185
of GamesDesktop 016.185.
GamesDesktop 016.185 is an application released by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.185 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GamesDesktop 016.185 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 016.185 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 016.185". The GamesDesktop 016.185 program will be found very quickly. When you click GamesDesktop 016.185 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 016.185, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 016.185:
- The web site of the application is: http://in.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_185\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GamesDesktop 016.185.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 016.185, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 016.185 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 016.185 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 016.185 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 016.185 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 016.185 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 17:43:31.967