GamesDesktop 016.158 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.158 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. More info about GAMESDESKTOP can be read here
. Detailed information about GamesDesktop 016.158 can be seen at http://in.gamesdesktop.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_158 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall GamesDesktop 016.158 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_158\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled unins000.exe and its approximative size is 689.51 KB (706056 bytes).
GamesDesktop 016.158 is comprised of the following executables which take 689.51 KB (706056
bytes) on disk:
This info is about GamesDesktop 016.158 version 016.158
GamesDesktop 016.158 is an application marketed by GAMESDESKTOP. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to erase GamesDesktop 016.158 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete GamesDesktop 016.158 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 016.158 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 016.158". The GamesDesktop 016.158 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GamesDesktop 016.158 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 016.158, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 016.158:
- The web site of the application is: http://in.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_158\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GamesDesktop 016.158.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 016.158, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 016.158 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 016.158 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 016.158 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 016.158 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 016.158 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 03:56:10.393