GamesDesktop 016.128 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.128 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Further information on GAMESDESKTOP can be seen here
. More data about the app GamesDesktop 016.128 can be found at http://in.gamesdesktop.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_128 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling GamesDesktop 016.128 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_128\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. gmsd_in_128.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.79 MB (3978600 bytes) on disk.
GamesDesktop 016.128 contains of the executables below. They take 4.85 MB (5086045
bytes) on disk.
- gmsd_in_128.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (383.82 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.67 KB)
The current web page applies to GamesDesktop 016.128 version 016.128
GamesDesktop 016.128 is a program by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Some users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase GamesDesktop 016.128 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove GamesDesktop 016.128 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 016.128 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 016.128". The GamesDesktop 016.128 program will be found very quickly. After you select GamesDesktop 016.128 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 016.128, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 016.128:
- The publisher is: http://in.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_128\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 016.128.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 016.128, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 016.128 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 016.128 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.128 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 016.128 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.128 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 04:35:42.870