This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.009010010 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.009010010 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. More information about GAMESDESKTOP can be seen here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_in_009010010 directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling GamesDesktop 016.009010010 is "C:\Program Files\gmsd_in_009010010\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. GamesDesktop 016.009010010's main file takes around 9.78 MB (10249872 bytes) and is named gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The following executables are contained in GamesDesktop 016.009010010. They take 14.63 MB (15341968
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.78 MB)
- gmsd_in_009010010.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.18 KB)
This info is about GamesDesktop 016.009010010 version 016.009010010
GamesDesktop 016.009010010 is a program released by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove GamesDesktop 016.009010010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GamesDesktop 016.009010010 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 016.009010010 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 016.009010010". The GamesDesktop 016.009010010 application will be found very quickly. After you select GamesDesktop 016.009010010 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 016.009010010, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 016.009010010.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 016.009010010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 016.009010010 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 016.009010010 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 016.009010010 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 016.009010010 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 016.009010010 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 02:02:49.040