This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.007010102 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.007010102 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Take a look here
for more information on GAMESDESKTOP. Usually the GamesDesktop 016.007010102 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_007010102 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall GamesDesktop 016.007010102 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_007010102\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named gamesdesktop_widget.exe and its approximative size is 9.78 MB (10258432 bytes).
GamesDesktop 016.007010102 is comprised of the following executables which take 14.64 MB (15351245
bytes) on disk:
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.78 MB)
- gmsd_in_007010102.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (388.14 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.67 KB)
The current page applies to GamesDesktop 016.007010102 version 016.007010102
GamesDesktop 016.007010102 is an application marketed by GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase GamesDesktop 016.007010102 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GamesDesktop 016.007010102 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 016.007010102 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 016.007010102". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 016.007010102 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GamesDesktop 016.007010102 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 016.007010102, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GamesDesktop 016.007010102.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 016.007010102, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 016.007010102 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 016.007010102 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.007010102 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 016.007010102 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.007010102 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 07:14:18.723