This web page is about GamesDesktop 016.005010189 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.005010189 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Open here
where you can find out more on GAMESDESKTOP. More details about GamesDesktop 016.005010189 can be seen at http://in.gamesdesktop.com
. Usually the GamesDesktop 016.005010189 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_in_005010189 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 016.005010189 is C:\Program Files\gmsd_in_005010189\unins000.exe. GamesDesktop 016.005010189's primary file takes about 9.89 MB (10375168 bytes) and its name is gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
GamesDesktop 016.005010189 contains of the executables below. They take 10.95 MB (11484525
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.89 MB)
- gmsd_in_005010189 - uninstall.exe (702.17 KB)
- predm.exe (381.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 016.005010189
of GamesDesktop 016.005010189.
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be deleted when you remove GamesDesktop 016.005010189 from your computer.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010189
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010189\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010189\gmsd_in_005010189 - uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010189\gmsd_in_005010189 - uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010189\gmsd_in_005010189.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_in_005010189_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 016.005010189 is an application by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase GamesDesktop 016.005010189 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete GamesDesktop 016.005010189 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 016.005010189 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 016.005010189". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 016.005010189 program will be found very quickly. After you click GamesDesktop 016.005010189 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 016.005010189, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 016.005010189:
- The web site of the program is: http://in.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\gmsd_in_005010189\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GamesDesktop 016.005010189.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 016.005010189, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 016.005010189 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 016.005010189 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 016.005010189 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 016.005010189 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 016.005010189 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-28 16:46:43.900