You can find on this page details on how to remove GamesDesktop 016.005010188 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.005010188 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Go over here
for more information on GAMESDESKTOP. Click on http://in.gamesdesktop.com
to get more data about GamesDesktop 016.005010188 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. GamesDesktop 016.005010188 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_in_005010188 directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling GamesDesktop 016.005010188 is "C:\Program Files\gmsd_in_005010188\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. GamesDesktop 016.005010188's main file takes about 9.90 MB (10375680 bytes) and is called gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
GamesDesktop 016.005010188 contains of the executables below. They take 14.40 MB (15099420
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.90 MB)
- gmsd_in_005010188 - uninstall.exe (702.17 KB)
- gmsd_in_005010188.exe (3.45 MB)
- predm.exe (381.19 KB)
This web page is about GamesDesktop 016.005010188 version 016.005010188
Many files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you want to remove GamesDesktop 016.005010188 from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall GamesDesktop 016.005010188:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove GamesDesktop 016.005010188:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010188
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010188\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010188\gmsd_in_005010188 - uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010188\gmsd_in_005010188 - uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010188\gmsd_in_005010188.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_in_005010188_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 016.005010188 is a program by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase GamesDesktop 016.005010188 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GamesDesktop 016.005010188 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 016.005010188 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 016.005010188". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 016.005010188 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GamesDesktop 016.005010188 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 016.005010188, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 016.005010188:
- The software company is: http://in.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_in_005010188\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GamesDesktop 016.005010188.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 016.005010188, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 016.005010188 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 016.005010188 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 016.005010188 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 016.005010188 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 016.005010188 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-26 23:22:34.273