You can find on this page details on how to remove GamesDesktop 016.005010185 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.005010185 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. Take a look here
for more information on GAMESDESKTOP. More data about the application GamesDesktop 016.005010185 can be found at http://in.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 016.005010185 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_in_005010185 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing GamesDesktop 016.005010185 is "C:\Program Files\gmsd_in_005010185\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. GamesDesktop 016.005010185's primary file takes about 9.90 MB (10375680 bytes) and is named gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in GamesDesktop 016.005010185. They occupy 14.90 MB (15618588
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.90 MB)
- gmsd_in_005010185 - uninstall.exe (860.17 KB)
- gmsd_in_005010185.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (381.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 016.005010185
of GamesDesktop 016.005010185.
If planning to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.005010185 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall GamesDesktop 016.005010185:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010185
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010185\gmsd_in_005010185 - uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010185\gmsd_in_005010185 - uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010185\gmsd_in_005010185.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010185\predm.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_in_005010185_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 016.005010185 is an application marketed by GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase GamesDesktop 016.005010185 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GamesDesktop 016.005010185 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 016.005010185 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 016.005010185". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 016.005010185 application will be found very quickly. After you click GamesDesktop 016.005010185 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 016.005010185, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 016.005010185:
- The web site of the program is: http://in.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_in_005010185\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GamesDesktop 016.005010185.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 016.005010185, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 016.005010185 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 016.005010185 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.005010185 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 016.005010185 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.005010185 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-23 15:59:20.387