GamesDesktop 016.005010141 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.005010141 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Open here
where you can find out more on GAMESDESKTOP. More details about the software GamesDesktop 016.005010141 can be found at http://in.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 016.005010141 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_in_005010141 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove GamesDesktop 016.005010141 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\gmsd_in_005010141\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 9.90 MB (10380288 bytes) on disk and is called gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The following executables are contained in GamesDesktop 016.005010141. They occupy 14.56 MB (15263069
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.90 MB)
- gmsd_in_005010141.exe (3.97 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.67 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 016.005010141
of GamesDesktop 016.005010141.
GamesDesktop 016.005010141 is an application released by GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase GamesDesktop 016.005010141 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete GamesDesktop 016.005010141 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 016.005010141 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 016.005010141". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 016.005010141 app will be found very quickly. When you click GamesDesktop 016.005010141 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 016.005010141, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 016.005010141:
- The software company is: http://in.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_in_005010141\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GamesDesktop 016.005010141.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 016.005010141, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 016.005010141 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 016.005010141 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 016.005010141 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 016.005010141 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 016.005010141 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-10 09:54:39.720