This web page is about GamesDesktop 016.005010040 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.005010040 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Go over here
for more details on GAMESDESKTOP. More info about the software GamesDesktop 016.005010040 can be found at http://in.gamesdesktop.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010040 directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010040\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove GamesDesktop 016.005010040. GamesDesktop 016.005010040's primary file takes around 9.78 MB (10249872 bytes) and its name is gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The executables below are part of GamesDesktop 016.005010040. They occupy about 14.63 MB (15341560
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.78 MB)
- gmsd_in_005010040.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (389.75 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 016.005010040
of GamesDesktop 016.005010040.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
GamesDesktop 016.005010040 is a program released by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase GamesDesktop 016.005010040 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GamesDesktop 016.005010040 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 016.005010040 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 016.005010040". The GamesDesktop 016.005010040 application will be found automatically. When you select GamesDesktop 016.005010040 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 016.005010040, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 016.005010040:
- The publisher is: http://in.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010040\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GamesDesktop 016.005010040.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 016.005010040, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 016.005010040 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 016.005010040 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 016.005010040 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 016.005010040 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 016.005010040 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 13:57:03.383