GamesDesktop 016.005010010 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.005010010 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Check out here
for more information on GAMESDESKTOP. Please open http://in.gamesdesktop.com
if you want to read more on GamesDesktop 016.005010010 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. GamesDesktop 016.005010010 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010010 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall GamesDesktop 016.005010010 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010010\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 9.78 MB (10249872 bytes) on disk.
GamesDesktop 016.005010010 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 14.63 MB (15342992
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.78 MB)
- gmsd_in_005010010.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 016.005010010
of GamesDesktop 016.005010010.
GamesDesktop 016.005010010 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove GamesDesktop 016.005010010:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010010
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010010\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010010\gmsd_in_005010010.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010010\predm.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010010\unins000.dat
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_in_005010010_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 016.005010010 is an application by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase GamesDesktop 016.005010010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GamesDesktop 016.005010010 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 016.005010010 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 016.005010010". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 016.005010010 app will be found automatically. When you click GamesDesktop 016.005010010 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 016.005010010, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 016.005010010:
- The web site of the program is: http://in.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010010\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GamesDesktop 016.005010010.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 016.005010010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 016.005010010 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 016.005010010 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 016.005010010 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 016.005010010 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 016.005010010 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 19:00:26.303