This page is about GamesDesktop 016.005010009 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.005010009 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Open here
where you can get more info on GAMESDESKTOP. You can see more info related to GamesDesktop 016.005010009 at http://in.gamesdesktop.com
. Usually the GamesDesktop 016.005010009 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_in_005010009 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove GamesDesktop 016.005010009 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\gmsd_in_005010009\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. GamesDesktop 016.005010009's main file takes about 9.77 MB (10247312 bytes) and its name is gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The executables below are part of GamesDesktop 016.005010009. They occupy an average of 14.63 MB (15341640
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.77 MB)
- gmsd_in_005010009.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 016.005010009
of GamesDesktop 016.005010009.
GamesDesktop 016.005010009 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by GamesDesktop 016.005010009 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010009
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010009\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010009\gmsd_in_005010009.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010009\predm.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010009\unins000.dat
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_in_005010009_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 016.005010009 is an application by GAMESDESKTOP. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase GamesDesktop 016.005010009 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.005010009 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 016.005010009 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 016.005010009". The GamesDesktop 016.005010009 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GamesDesktop 016.005010009 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 016.005010009, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 016.005010009:
- The publisher is: http://in.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_in_005010009\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GamesDesktop 016.005010009.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 016.005010009, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 016.005010009 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 016.005010009 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.005010009 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 016.005010009 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.005010009 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 03:05:31.737