GamesDesktop 016.005010008 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.005010008 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Take a look here
for more info on GAMESDESKTOP. Further information about GamesDesktop 016.005010008 can be found at http://in.gamesdesktop.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010008 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 016.005010008 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010008\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 9.77 MB (10247312 bytes) on disk and is titled gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The following executables are contained in GamesDesktop 016.005010008. They take 14.63 MB (15339080
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.77 MB)
- gmsd_in_005010008.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.18 KB)
The current page applies to GamesDesktop 016.005010008 version 016.005010008
If you are manually uninstalling GamesDesktop 016.005010008 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall GamesDesktop 016.005010008 from your PC:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall GamesDesktop 016.005010008:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010008
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010008\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010008\predm.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010008\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010008\unins000.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_in_005010008_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 016.005010008 is an application released by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall GamesDesktop 016.005010008 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete GamesDesktop 016.005010008 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 016.005010008 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 016.005010008". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 016.005010008 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GamesDesktop 016.005010008 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 016.005010008, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 016.005010008:
- The software company is: http://in.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_in_005010008\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GamesDesktop 016.005010008.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 016.005010008, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 016.005010008 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 016.005010008 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 016.005010008 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 016.005010008 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 016.005010008 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 17:08:17.893